NOTE: This is the eCommons Test System
CRER Vol. 09 (2011)
- Table of Contents. Editorial Board, Cornell Real Estate Review
- Foreword. Funk, David L.
- Letter from the Editors. Weidel, Richard A. III; Solinsky, Douglas C.
- Miscellaneous Frontmatter
- Front Cover
- The Other Side of the White Picket Fence. Bridges, Robert; Kianmahd, Michael
- Timing Matters: Getting in on the Ground Floor. Tse, Elysia; Palumbo, Lawrence; Ziering, Barry
- Strategic Default: The Popularization of a Debate Among Contract Scholars. Miller, Meredith R.
- Industry Leader Profile: Robert Duncan. Editorial Board, Cornell Real Estate Review; Duncan, Robert
- More Affordable Housing, But Where, and for Whom? A New Jersey Study revealing the Low Income Housing Tax Credit's Impact, and the Ongoing Concentration of the Poor. Biglin, Brian N.
- How Dismantling Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Affect the Future of the Multifamily Market. Shlom, David; Benioff, Andrew
- Bay Point II: Residential Development. Hagedorn, Randy W.
(2011-07-01)The Sun Arrow Apartments Case Study focuses on the evaluation of an investment opportunity for a 275-unit apartment complex in the El Paso, Texas market. After taking Sun Arrow out of bankruptcy, Frank Markowitz of Fannie ...
(2011-07-01)On February 11, 2011 the US Treasury published a white paper announcing the future dismantling of the government-sponsored enterprises (GSEs) Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.1 This white paper, “Reforming America’s Housing ...