2012 CVM News: Accidentally poisoned and burned puppy recovers with skin flap surgery and honey
Office of Communications
This news item is about: Melanie Miller and her Jack Russell terrier, Branson, were traveling the day after Thanksgiving when Miller noticed something was wrong. Usually jovial, the seven-month-old puppy seemed to fade, his eyes began twitching, and he started tremoring in the car. Miller rushed him to a nearby emergency veterinary hospital, where doctors delivered intravenous medicine just in time to get the seizures under control.
Cornell University, College of Veterinary Medicine
Cornell University. College of Veterinary Medicine -- Periodicals.; Flanders, James; Hirshenson, Marc; Kessler, Rebecca