Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorMcConnell, John W.
dc.contributor.authorArthur, Charles
dc.contributor.authorHildebrand, George
dc.contributor.authorMcKersie, Alison
dc.contributor.authorRaimon, Bob
dc.contributor.authorEdwards, Harry T.
dc.date.accessioned2020-12-03T17:45:46Z
dc.date.available2020-12-03T17:45:46Z
dc.date.issued1996-01
dc.identifier.other73852
dc.identifier.urihttps://hdl.handle.net/1813/87990
dc.description.abstractThe years 1959 through 1962 were full of ferment and sweeping change with striking developments in location, curriculum, and extension programs in the ILR School. Of primary importance in the school’s history was the move, during the academic year 1961-62, from the old Quonset hut and barrack building on the engineering campus to the present location in the old Veterinary College.
dc.language.isoen_US
dc.subjectCornell
dc.subjectschool
dc.subjectlabor
dc.subjectlaw
dc.subjectwork
dc.subjectrelation
dc.subjectindustrial
dc.subjectfaculty
dc.subjectstudent
dc.subjectILR
dc.subjectprogram
dc.subjectgraduate
dc.title5. The John McConnell Era
dc.typebook chapter
dc.description.legacydownloadsPart5theJohnMcConnelleraILRat50.pdf: 268 downloads, before Oct. 1, 2020.
local.authorAffiliationMcConnell, John W.: Cornell University
local.authorAffiliationHildebrand, George: Cornell University
local.authorAffiliationMcKersie, Alison: ('91)
local.authorAffiliationRaimon, Bob: Cornell University
local.authorAffiliationEdwards, Harry T.: ('62)


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record

Statistics