Show simple item record

dc.contributor.editorLinke, Simpson (Sam)en_US
dc.date.accessioned2007-09-10T15:17:35Z
dc.date.available2007-09-10T15:17:35Z
dc.date.issued1992en_US
dc.identifier.urihttps://hdl.handle.net/1813/8274
dc.description.abstractThis is the first School of Electrical Engineering report since publication of the Phillips Hall News of 1987. This edition recaps important events that have occurred in the school in the past five years, introduces new faculty members, reviews recent faculty accomplishments, presents the new Presidential Young Investigators, announces recent faculty retirements, memorializes five late members of the faculty, and includes some items of nostalgic interest. Since about half the EE faculty is now resident in the new Engineering and Theory Center building, the name of this publication has been changed to a more general title: Connections.en_US
dc.format.extent26573797 bytes
dc.format.mimetypeapplication/pdf
dc.language.isoen_USen_US
dc.publisherCornell University College of Engineeringen_US
dc.subjectEngineeringen_US
dc.subjectCornell Universityen_US
dc.subjectElectrical Engineeringen_US
dc.titleConnections: Computer Laboratory Upgrade. Spring 1992en_US
dc.typeperiodicalen_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record

Statistics