NOTE: This is the eCommons Test System
CRER Vol. 18 (2020)
- Research Articles
- The Rise of Co-Living in New York City. Patel, Parth
- Suburban Slum Redevelopment in Mumbai, India. Kharche, Madhura
- Diverse Industries Power a Burgeoning Innovation Hub in South Philadelphia. McFalls, Joseph A.
- PACE Financing Emerges as a Valuable Resource for Property Owners Rushing to Comply with NYC's New Climate Mobilization Act. Lee, David
- Baker Program
- Acknowledgements: Distinguished Speakers
- Acknowledgments: Internships and Full-Time Jobs
- Case Competitions
- International Trek: Singapore
- Domestic Trek: Miami, Florida
- Real Estate Industry
- 2019 Industry Leader Award: Jonathan Gray, President and COO, Blackstone. Kharche, Madhura
- 37th Annual Cornell Real Estate Conference Recap
- Hodes Weill Allocations Monitor Summary
- Hahne & Co. Case Study. Spritzer, Jennifer; Covington, Lera; McFalls, Joe; Sequeira, Ryan; Thompson, John; Tomlan, Michael; Jones, Dustin
(2020-06-29)On behalf of the entire Cornell Real Estate Review Editorial Board, we are pleased to present Volume 18 (2020) of the Cornell Real Estate Review. A student-run publication founded in 2002, the Review chronicles the ...
(2020-06-29)We are pleased to present a ULI case study of the redevelopment of the historic Hahne & Co. building in Newark, New Jersey. This is the first in a series of case studies and briefs jointly created by ULI and Cornell ...