CRER Vol. 18 (2020)
- Research Articles
- The Rise of Co-Living in New York City. Patel, Parth
- Suburban Slum Redevelopment in Mumbai, India. Kharche, Madhura
- Diverse Industries Power a Burgeoning Innovation Hub in South Philadelphia. McFalls, Joseph A.
- PACE Financing Emerges as a Valuable Resource for Property Owners Rushing to Comply with NYC's New Climate Mobilization Act. Lee, David
- Baker Program
- Acknowledgements: Distinguished Speakers
- Acknowledgments: Internships and Full-Time Jobs
- Case Competitions
- International Trek: Singapore
- Domestic Trek: Miami, Florida
- Real Estate Industry
- 2019 Industry Leader Award: Jonathan Gray, President and COO, Blackstone. Kharche, Madhura
- 37th Annual Cornell Real Estate Conference Recap
- Hodes Weill Allocations Monitor Summary
- Hahne & Co. Case Study. Spritzer, Jennifer; Covington, Lera; McFalls, Joe; Sequeira, Ryan; Thompson, John; Tomlan, Michael; Jones, Dustin
(2020-06-29)On behalf of the entire Cornell Real Estate Review Editorial Board, we are pleased to present Volume 18 (2020) of the Cornell Real Estate Review. A student-run publication founded in 2002, the Review chronicles the ...
(2020-06-29)We are pleased to present a ULI case study of the redevelopment of the historic Hahne & Co. building in Newark, New Jersey. This is the first in a series of case studies and briefs jointly created by ULI and Cornell ...
(2020-06-29)[Excerpt] The Cornell Baker Program in Real Estate Class of 2020 kicked off its international trek in Singapore on Monday, January 6, 2020. Singapore’s phenomenal urban transformation since its independence in 1965 has ...
(2020-06-29)[Excerpt] The first stop of the Cornell Baker Program’s Class of 2021 Miami Trek was a visit to the office of Chad Oppenheim, Principal and Lead Designer of Miami-based Oppenheim Architecture. The class gathered in the ...
(2020-06-29)[Excerpt] Co-living has taken off in the last year as a brand-new phenomenon within the multifamily real estate sector. Not only is it a new asset type for the general public but it is also the new niche asset type receiving ...
(2020-06-29)As the pace of change has accelerated, there is wide recognition that the future will belong to innovative and advanced technologies and industries. Competition among cities and, indeed, within cities, has intensified to ...