CRER Vol. 16 (2018)
- Table of Contents
- Editorial Board
- Letter from the Editors. Wright, Daniel; Farrell, Matthew; Covington, Lera
- You Need to Be in Williamsburg: A Case Study of RedSky Capital's RedBridge Development. Heydweiller, Paul; Hughes, Mark; Tapia, Philip
- Match Made in Heaven: Investment Benefits of Coworking Spaces in Historic Sacred Places. Wright, Daniel
- Multifamily REITs: Columbia's Opportunity to Attract Foreign Capital. Brito, Juan
- Rental Housing in Bogota, Columbia: Challenges and Opportunities for Creating More Multifamily Properties. Ruiz, Rafael Vivas
- Seoul Office Market: Occupancy Characteristics and Their Impact on Market Stability at a Global Level. Ryu, Jongpil
- Steering Enterprise: How the Real Estate Community and Government Can Work Together to Modernize the Country's Maritime Infrastructure. Trahan, Chris
- Looking Beyond LEED: How the UN Sustainable Development Goals Can Provide an Alternative Framework for Sustainability in Hotels. Behnke, Grant
- Cornell Real Estate Women Spotlight: Tammy K. Jones
- Alumni Highlight: Ian McKay
- Alumni Highlight: Rob Dunn
- Case Competitions
- International Trek to Dubai: A City Built in the Desert. Mashian, Sean
- Dubai: Exposition 2020. Spritzer, Jennifer
- Dubai: The Transformation of A Landscape. Daye, Ali
- Sleepless Seattle Innovation: Demonstrating Recent Changes in Real Estate. Trahan, Chris
- Amazon's Impact on the Seattle Office Market. Dunham, Dustin
- 35th Annual Real Estate Conference Recap. Jain, Tiya; Mashian, Sean
- Survey Highlights: 2017 Institutional Real Estate Allocations Monitor
Looking Beyond LEED: How the UN Sustainable Development Goals Can Provide an Alternative Framework for Sustainability in Hotels (2018-05-04)The Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification program of the United States Green Building Council (USGBC) has been the path of many hotel industry professionals, particularly owners and real estate ...
Steering Enterprise: How the Real Estate Community and Government Can Work Together to Modernize the Country's Maritime Infrastructure (2018-05-04)Industrial real estate in the U.S. is experiencing the one of the longest and strongest expansions on record. The expansion is being fueled by e-commerce companies such as Amazon, and the trend is likely to increase as ...
Seoul Office Market: Occupancy Characteristics and Their Impact on Market Stability at a Global Level (2018-05-04)While other major cities in the global real estate market experienced a stiff downturn after the Global Financial Crisis in 2008, the Seoul office market remained very stable. Focusing on steady rent growth, this paper ...
Rental Housing in Bogota, Columbia: Challenges and Opportunities for Creating More Multifamily Properties (2018-05-04)This article examines the rental housing market in Bogotá, Colombia and the challenges in developing multifamily rental properties. A description of the factors that affect the development of this asset class is followed ...
(2018-05-04)The real estate market in Colombia has been very active during the past decade. Government spending through a free housing initiative and the stable and favorable political environment have incentivized capital flow into ...
(2018-05-04)Coworking has experienced exponential growth and established a global identity in the short period of a single decade. While the terms “coworking” and “shared work space” existed prior to the market collapse in 2008, their ...
(2018-05-04)By the spring of 2012, the Williamsburg neighborhood of Brooklyn had already seen a dramatic transformation from an historically industrial riverfront district to one of the trendiest residential areas in New York’s five ...
(2018-05-04)Cornell University’s Baker Program in Real Estate and Hodes Weill & Associates are pleased to present the findings of the fifth annual Institutional Real Estate Allocations Monitor (the “2017 Allocations Monitor”). The ...