CRER Vol. 15 (2017)
- Table of Contents
- Editorial Board
- Letter from the Editors. Farrell, Matthew; Green, Matthew; Lathan, Robert; Willis, Harrison
- Balancing Competing Corporate Objectives: The Case of Texmark Real Estate Company. Zollinger, Morgan; Pamidimukkala, Ravikanth
- Brexit: Its Passing and Reverberations. Lathan, Robert; Green, Matthew; Chagani, Ershad
- The Impact of 3D Printing on Real Estate. Mashian, Sean
- Fifteen Years of Rebuilding the World Trade Center. Farrell, Matthew
- Megachurches: A Growing Community Anchor. Wright, Daniel
- State Intervention to (Un)manage Growth. Snider, Laura
- Alumni Highlight: Jinseuk Lee. Kim, Simon
- Alumni Highlight: Dylan Fonseca. Willis, Harrison
- Alumni Highlight: Sandeep Chadha. Jain, Tiya
- 2017 Argus University Challenge. The Editors
- Cornell Real Estate Women (CREW). The Editors
- Intercontinental Trek: South Korea. The Editors
- 2017-2018 Treks: Dubai, Seattle. The Editors
- 2017 Real Estate Industry Leader Award. The Editors
- 34th Annual Cornell Real Estate Conference Recap. Green, Matthew; Spritzer, Jennifer; Chagani, Ershad; Mashian, Sean
- Announcing the 35th Annual Cornell Real Estate Conference
- Survey Highlights: 2016 Institutional Real Estate Allocations Monitor. Editors, The
(2017-06-01)Sandeep Chadha is a Partner at Milestone Capital Advisors (AUM $800 million) and has 14-plus years of experience in fund raising, investments, asset management and divestments. As a part of senior management at Milestone, ...
(2017-06-01)The Baker Program in Real Estate is proud to announce the formation of Cornell Real Estate Women (CREW) during the 2016-2017 academic year. CREW is Cornell University’s primary graduate and professional student organization ...
(2017-06-19)Jinseuk Lee is the chief representative for Brookfield’s Private Funds Group in Korea. He graduated from Cornell in 2006. He has handled notable transactions at Samsung Life Insurance and Liberty Street Asset Management.
(2017-06-01)We are pleased to recognize Dylan Fonseca as a Cornell alumnus. Dylan Fonseca (MBA ‘12) is a founding member of Fondo Atlas, an owner and operator of real estate in Florida focused on direct asset level investments in ...
(2017-06-01)The Baker Program in Real Estate continued its success in national real estate case competitions over the past year with a second place finish in the 2017 ARGUS University Challenge. This was Cornell’s first time placing ...
(2017-06-01)Real estate value reflects a factor of risk. Community risk inherently is captured in real estate value and is a composition of such elements as employment, income, and population growth (Carr, et al., 2003). These elements ...
(2017-06-01)September 11, 2001 stands in history as one of the most tragic days this country has ever known. And nowhere was that tragedy felt more keenly than in New York City, where a senseless act of terrorism claimed the lives of ...
(2017-06-01)The Editorial Board of the Cornell Real Estate Review is pleased to present Volume 15 (2017). The Review strives to be a forum to advance discussions regarding topics in real estate and showcase the talents of students ...
(2017-06-01)The classic dream of moving to a spacious, single-family home in the suburbs has led urban sprawl to become the standard pattern of American growth. Unfortunately, this type of growth—in the aggregate—has created a vast ...