CRER Vol. 08 (2010)
- Table of Contents. Editorial Board, Cornell Real Estate Review
- Foreword. Funk, David L.
- Letter from the Editors. Mendell, Brett A.; Haine, Chris J.
- Miscellaneous Frontmatter. Editorial Board, Cornell Real Estate Review
- The Coupon Mortgage: A Luxury Construction Lender's End Run. Cronig, Steven C. J.D., LL.M; Keenan, Jesse M. J.D., LL.M.
- The Pitfalls of Physical Due Diligence. Gromek, Vitold F.
- Commercial Leasing in China: An Overview. Stein, Gregory M.
- Acquisition of Distressed Commercial Real Estate Debt. Griesmer, Paul CRE, FRICS; Berenson, Harvey; Brady, Philip L.
- Redefining Distressed Opportunities. Thypin, Ben Carlos
- Industry Leader Profile: Art Gensler. Editorial Board, Cornell Real Estate Review; Gensler, Art
- Green Initiatives in the U.S. Lodging Industry. Liu, Peng; Sanhaji, Zied
- Information - The Key to the Real Estate Development Process. Bulloch, Ben; Sullivan, John
- Alternatives to Golf Course Developments in an Environmentally Sensitive Market. Grooms, Tyler
- Emerging Sustainable Real Estate: Trends Opportunities and Obstacles in Bridgeport, Connecticut. Heller, Joshua M.
- Sun Arrow Apartments: Investment Analysis of an Apartment Complex Acquisition. Hagedorn, Randy
- The 2009 Cornell Real Estate Conference Highlights
(2010-07-01)The Sun Arrow Apartments Case Study focuses on the evaluation of an investment opportunity for a 275-unit apartment complex in the El Paso, Texas market. After taking Sun Arrow out of bankruptcy, Frank Markowitz of Fannie ...
(2010-07-01)Developers usually seek to maximize their land’s value. Amenities are often used to accomplish this purpose. One of the most popular amenities of the past half century has been the golf course and the integrated golf course ...
(2013-07-01)The 27th annual Cornell Real Estate Conference was held on September 24 and 25, 2009 in New York City featuring key note speaker Wes Edens, Founder and Co-Chair of Fortress Investment Group.
(2010-07-01)Gensler is a global architecture, design, planning and consulting firm with more than 2,000 professionals across 33 locations. Gensler is a multiple winner of the Business Week/Architectural Record Awards, the U.S. benchmark ...
(2010-07-01)Information generation and sharing is an integral part of the real estate development process, but can this information flow be effectively modeled? Is there a simple yet informationally-rich methodology to detail and ...
(2010-07-01)Most hotels maintain resource-intensive operations in order to serve guests around the clock. Therefore, it is important to consider lodging properties with respect to environmental concerns. Though the public has become ...
(2010-07-01)[Excerpt] Dear Readers,We, the Co-Editors, are excited to present Volume 8 of the Cornell Real Estate REview, a publication of the Cornell Program in Real Estate. As this issue goes to press, much uncertainty remains ...
Foreword (2010-07-01)[Excerpt] The Cornell Real Estate Review (CRER) continues its tradition of providing faculty, real estate industry practitioners, and graduate students a conduit to share practice and applied research from all fields related ...