CRER Vol. 08 (2010)
- Table of Contents. Editorial Board, Cornell Real Estate Review
- Foreword. Funk, David L.
- Letter from the Editors. Mendell, Brett A.; Haine, Chris J.
- Miscellaneous Frontmatter. Editorial Board, Cornell Real Estate Review
- The Coupon Mortgage: A Luxury Construction Lender's End Run. Cronig, Steven C. J.D., LL.M; Keenan, Jesse M. J.D., LL.M.
- The Pitfalls of Physical Due Diligence. Gromek, Vitold F.
- Commercial Leasing in China: An Overview. Stein, Gregory M.
- Acquisition of Distressed Commercial Real Estate Debt. Griesmer, Paul CRE, FRICS; Berenson, Harvey; Brady, Philip L.
- Redefining Distressed Opportunities. Thypin, Ben Carlos
- Industry Leader Profile: Art Gensler. Editorial Board, Cornell Real Estate Review; Gensler, Art
- Green Initiatives in the U.S. Lodging Industry. Liu, Peng; Sanhaji, Zied
- Information - The Key to the Real Estate Development Process. Bulloch, Ben; Sullivan, John
- Alternatives to Golf Course Developments in an Environmentally Sensitive Market. Grooms, Tyler
- Emerging Sustainable Real Estate: Trends Opportunities and Obstacles in Bridgeport, Connecticut. Heller, Joshua M.
- Sun Arrow Apartments: Investment Analysis of an Apartment Complex Acquisition. Hagedorn, Randy
- The 2009 Cornell Real Estate Conference Highlights
(2010-07-01)Developers usually seek to maximize their land’s value. Amenities are often used to accomplish this purpose. One of the most popular amenities of the past half century has been the golf course and the integrated golf course ...
(2010-07-01)The Sun Arrow Apartments Case Study focuses on the evaluation of an investment opportunity for a 275-unit apartment complex in the El Paso, Texas market. After taking Sun Arrow out of bankruptcy, Frank Markowitz of Fannie ...
(2013-07-01)The 27th annual Cornell Real Estate Conference was held on September 24 and 25, 2009 in New York City featuring key note speaker Wes Edens, Founder and Co-Chair of Fortress Investment Group.
(2010-07-01)Gensler is a global architecture, design, planning and consulting firm with more than 2,000 professionals across 33 locations. Gensler is a multiple winner of the Business Week/Architectural Record Awards, the U.S. benchmark ...