NOTE: This is the eCommons Test System
CRER Vol. 04 (2006)
- Foreword. Funk, David
- Letter from the Editors. Lark, Michael; Trudel, Steven
- Miscellaneous Frontmatter. Editorial Board, Cornell Real Estate Review
- More Miscellaneous Frontmatter
- Evolution and Revolution of the Like-Kind Exchange Market. Rupert, David C.
- Business Enterprise Value in Hotels - The Reality vs. the Shell Game. deRoos, Jan A.
- The Role of Tax Credits and Subsidies in Downtown Revitalization: Case Study Binghamton, New York. Abrams, Joshua; Alvarado, Oscar; Barton, Carolyn; Bosshart, Samantha; Johnson, Elizabeth; Matteson, Matt; Sargent, Elizabeth
- Land Rush in Las Vegas. Snyder, Jason
- The Double-Edged Sword of Borrowing: Increasing Costs of Homeownership and the Roles of Property and Loan Flipping in New York City. Ababon, Anthony
- Is Real Estate a Fad? Orscheln, Michael
(2004-01-01)Master of Professional Studies in Real Estate; Advisory Board; Student Collaboration Initiative; Call For Papers - Cornell Real Estate Review; The ING CLARION Most Outstanding Article Award Cornell Real Estate Review; AREC: ...
(2006-01-01)[Excerpt] According to the American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, (Fourth Edition Copyright 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company), a fad is defined as: “A fashion that is taken up with great enthusiasm for a ...
The Double-Edged Sword of Borrowing: Increasing Costs of Homeownership and the Roles of Property and Loan Flipping in New York City (2006-01-01)[Excerpt] Introduction For many low- and moderate-income homeowners, home equity represents their single largest asset. 1 Unfortunately, unscrupulous lenders and real estate sales people are targeting low-income residents ...
(2006-01-01)[Excerpt] Dear Readers,Welcome to the 2006 edition of the Cornell Real Estate Journal. This year’s issue of the Journal continues the precedent set forth in previous editions, covering a wide range of topics including real ...