CRER Vol. 03 (2004)
- Foreword. Olson, C. Bradley
- Letter from the Editors. Penmetsa, Padma; Lake, Darren Scott
- Miscellaneous Frontmatter
- CMBS Fusion Transactions: A Tradeoff between Credit Quality and Diversity. Woo, Baffelly; Mudrick, Jeff; Barve, Neil; Lee, Michael W.
- Investing in an Emerging Mortgage Backed Securities Market: The Case of Korea Housing Finance Corporation. You, Seung-Dong
- Is Overbuilding Risk Declining? Evidence From Hotel Markets. Corgel, John B.
- Land Use Rights in China. Yuan, Zhenhuan
- Shopping for B-Malls: Investing for Stable Cash Flows and Value Creation. Giller, Jeff; Plenge, Steven
- Mold In Buildings: Issues and Outcomes. Bonebrake, Keegan J.
- 118 Fort Road. Bonebrake, Keegan J.; Zhang, Fuguang; Olsen, C. Bradley
Investing in an Emerging Mortgage Backed Securities Market: The Case of Korea Housing Finance Corporation (2004-07-01)Korea Housing Finance Corporation (KHFC) is poised to change the structure of the Korean housing finance industry. KHFC is proposing innovative fixed rate long-term loans, which will fulfill an unmet demand among Korean ...
(2004-07-01)[Excerpt] Dear Readers, Welcome to the latest issue of the Cornell Real Estate Journal. As real estate is a multidisciplinary profession, our goal for the Journal is to expose readers to articles examining a wide range of ...
(2004-07-01)In recent years, fusion transactions have become the dominant structure in CMBS. Simultaneously, credit support has also come down materially. We find that part of the decrease can be attributed to the benefits of experience ...
(2004-07-01)Executive Summary This article will provide an introduction to mold species most commonly found in buildings, and will present potential health and safety effects of such species. Prevention and reasons behind growth of ...
(2004-06-01)[Excerpt] Background: On July 1, 1998, Jeff O’Ryan, the partner in charge of marketing and leasing for Consolidated Hunter Auctioneers was holding an auction for 118 Fort Road, a 0.6S acre Enterprises, Inc. (“Consolidated”), ...
(2004-07-01)Executive Summary• The most compelling B-mall investment strategy is to acquire B-2 malls that have the potential to move up to the B-I level. • High barriers to entry and population demographics in their suburban locations ...
(2004-07-01)China is a socialist country and all land in China belongs to Chinese citizens as a whole. Article 10 of the 1982 Constitution upholds the Chinese land policy that reflects the traditional view of socialism - land of the ...
(2004-07-01)“In the old days, construction statistics and other important data were closely guarded secrets. Developers can now look at competitors’ numbers and tell at a glance if an area is becoming overbuilt.” From a Wall StreetJournal ...
Foreword (2004-07-01)[Excerpt] Dear friends, alumni and supporters of Cornell’s Program in Real Estate,We are pleased to present Volume 3 of the Cornell Real Estate Journal. Assembled and presented by Executive Editors Padma Penmetsa and Darren ...