CRER Vol. 03 (2004)
- Foreword. Olson, C. Bradley
- Letter from the Editors. Penmetsa, Padma; Lake, Darren Scott
- Miscellaneous Frontmatter
- CMBS Fusion Transactions: A Tradeoff between Credit Quality and Diversity. Woo, Baffelly; Mudrick, Jeff; Barve, Neil; Lee, Michael W.
- Investing in an Emerging Mortgage Backed Securities Market: The Case of Korea Housing Finance Corporation. You, Seung-Dong
- Is Overbuilding Risk Declining? Evidence From Hotel Markets. Corgel, John B.
- Land Use Rights in China. Yuan, Zhenhuan
- Shopping for B-Malls: Investing for Stable Cash Flows and Value Creation. Giller, Jeff; Plenge, Steven
- Mold In Buildings: Issues and Outcomes. Bonebrake, Keegan J.
- 118 Fort Road. Bonebrake, Keegan J.; Zhang, Fuguang; Olsen, C. Bradley
(2004-07-01)Executive Summary This article will provide an introduction to mold species most commonly found in buildings, and will present potential health and safety effects of such species. Prevention and reasons behind growth of ...
(2004-06-01)[Excerpt] Background: On July 1, 1998, Jeff O’Ryan, the partner in charge of marketing and leasing for Consolidated Hunter Auctioneers was holding an auction for 118 Fort Road, a 0.6S acre Enterprises, Inc. (“Consolidated”), ...
(2004-07-01)[Excerpt] Dear Readers, Welcome to the latest issue of the Cornell Real Estate Journal. As real estate is a multidisciplinary profession, our goal for the Journal is to expose readers to articles examining a wide range of ...
(2004-07-01)Executive Summary• The most compelling B-mall investment strategy is to acquire B-2 malls that have the potential to move up to the B-I level. • High barriers to entry and population demographics in their suburban locations ...