CRER Vol. 01 (2002)
- Miscellaneous Frontmatter. Editorial Board, Cornell Real Estate Review
- Truly Smart Growth. Mills, Edwin S.
- Conservation Development and Smart Growth: A Development Technique for Open Space Protection. LeClear, Ed
- Cuban Real Estate: The Next Boom? Norvell, Douglass G.
- Housing Returns and Restrictions on Diversification. Chinloy, Peter; Cho, Man
- Divergent Strategies: Edison Gardens and Tacolcy Economic Development Corporation, Miami, Florida. Von Hoffman, Alexander
- South Bridge Student Case Response. Su, Frank
- South Bridge Student Case Response. Kroll, Josh
- South Bridge Project. Brown, Nina; deRoos, Jan; Burrell-Crowe, Elliot
(2002-07-01)Editors Note: Urban redevelopment has seen a dramatic revitalization in the last two decades, especially with the creation of Community Development Corporations (CDCs) and HOPE IV. Unfortunately, successful development in ...
(2002-07-01)Editors Note: The following articles by Professor Mills and Ed LeClear, a Cornell graduate student, both address a very contentious issue currently in debate among real estate developers, planners, and governments: Smart ...
(2002-07-01)[Excerpt] The name Cuba conjures, for many, images of a country hostile to private real estate ownership. But those of us who have been to the island recently know that opportunities for private land ownership do exist, ...
(2002-07-01)Residential single-family housing dominates the portfolio of the representative household. Most homeowners are neither diversified by asset type nor by geographic market The same households that hold only one house are ...