Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorKarszes, Jason
dc.date.accessioned2019-09-13T16:36:21Z
dc.date.available2019-09-13T16:36:21Z
dc.date.issued2018-01
dc.identifier.urihttps://hdl.handle.net/1813/66947
dc.description.abstractTrend analysis is an important use of benchmarking within a dairy businesses. While current year performance is important, understanding trends within the business and the industry may provide additional insight into strengths and areas of opportunities within the business. To provide benchmark trends of various financial and performance factors over time, data was utilized from 128 farms that have participated in the Dairy Farm Business Summary and Analysis Project in New York State for 6 years, from 2012 thru 2017. This information is reported on an average basis, the top 20% of farms as determined by average return on assets w/o appreciation over the size years, and the remaining 80% of farms. For selected factors, the trends and changes between the top 20% of farms and the remaining 80% are highlighted.en_US
dc.description.sponsorshipDyson School of Applied Economics and Management College of Agriculture and Life Sciencesen_US
dc.language.isoen_USen_US
dc.subject6 year trenden_US
dc.subjecttrend analysisen_US
dc.subjectdairy farmen_US
dc.subjectdfbsen_US
dc.subjectfinancialen_US
dc.subjectproductionen_US
dc.titleSix Year Trend Analysis NYS Dairy Farmsen_US
dc.typereporten_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record

Statistics