Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorOffice of Marketing and Communications. Media Relations
dc.date.accessioned2018-11-06T13:24:13Z
dc.date.available2018-11-06T13:24:13Z
dc.date.issued2018-10-09
dc.identifier.urihttps://hdl.handle.net/1813/60095
dc.description.abstractThis news item is about: On Aug. 9, 2018, wires caught fire in the attic at Veterinary Care of Ithaca on West Court Street, a practice owned by Jennifer Biasillo, Cornell D.V.M. '12. Her staff brought the patients to safety but the fire damaged structural trusses, the electrical and HVAC systems, the treatment space and their server, shuttering the business for repair and renovation.
dc.language.isoen_US
dc.publisherCornell University, College of Veterinary Medicine
dc.subjectCornell University. College of Veterinary Medicine -- Periodicals.
dc.subjectBiasillo, Jennifer
dc.subjectKoplinka-Loehr, Carrie
dc.title2018 CVM News: Fire brings out the best in Cornell and the community
dc.typearticle


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record

Statistics