Woman's Missionary Advocate
The Woman's Missionary Advocate was published from 1880-1910 by Mrs. Frank A. Butler. Woman's Missionary Society of the M.E. Church, South, Nashville, TN.
This periodical is made available courtesy of the Pitts Theology Library, Emory University, Atlanta, GA and the Day Missions Library, Yale Divinity School, New Haven, CT.
Due to licensing restrictions from Primary Source Media, the creator and copyright holder of the files that make up this digital collection, this periodical is limited to the Cornell Community , only.