Small Farm Quarterly
SMALL FARM QUARTERLY: Good Farming and Good Living — Connecting People, Land, and Communities
Small Farm Quarterly is for farmers and farm families — including spouses and children - who value the quality of life that smaller farms provide.
OUR GOALS ARE TO:
- Celebrate the Northeast region’s smaller farms;
- Inspire and inform farm families and their supporters;
- Help farmers share expertise and opinions with each other;
- Increase awareness of the benefits that small farms contribute to society and the environment;
- Share important research, extension, and other resources.
This collection has been created to archive past issues of the Quarterly. The most recent issues can be found on the SFP website here: http://smallfarms.cornell.edu/quarterly/
The material published in Small Farm Quarterly is not copyrighted unless otherwise noted. However, we ask that you please be sure to credit both the author and Small Farm Quarterly