Use of eCommons for rapid dissemination of COVID-19 research
In order to maximize the discoverability of COVID-19 research, and to conform with repository best practices and the requirements of publishers and research funders, we provide special guidance for COVID-19 submissions.
Feline Health Center Publications
The Cornell Feline Health Center at the Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine was established in 1974 as the Cornell Feline Research Laboratory but changed to its present name in 1981. It is a small, independently funded center whose mission is to improve the health and welfare of cats everywhere by: Finding ways of preventing and curing diseases of cats by conducting and sponsoring breakthrough feline health research studies; Educating veterinarians and cat owners about feline health by providing timely medical information; Promoting public understanding and awareness of feline issues, and Aiding veterinarians when new or unknown diseases occur. Yearly activities are summarized with donor recognition in its Annual Report.
In addition to funding scientific research and distributing information related to feline health, the Center offers the Dr. Louis J. Camuti Memorial Feline Consultation and Diagnostic Service providing pet owners with advice from consulting veterinarians and behavior experts based on the most current information available for feline health care. It also sponsors the annual Fred Scott Feline Symposium for feline veterinarians.
More information is available at: http://www.vet.cornell.edu/FHC/
In fulfilling its educational mission, the Cornell Feline Health Center has produced a number of publications for practicing veterinarians and pet owners alike over the years. Among these include:
Cornell Feline Research Laboratory (1974 to 1981) publications
- Feline Information Bulletin, no.1-4 (1976-1978)
- The Feline Report,, v.1-2 (1974-1975)
- Cornell Feline Research Laboratory Annual Report,, v.3 (1976)
- Feline Health Symposium, [proceedings] (1976)
Cornell Feline Health Center (1981 to date) publications
For cat fanciers, owners, and breeders
- Feline Forum, (1989-2003)
- Client Information Brochures
- Feline Health Perspectives,, no.2-7 (1981-1982)
- Perspectives on Cats,, (1983: Spring--1997: Winter)
- Information Bulletin,, no.5-14 (1983-1996)
- Cornell Feline Health Center News,, no. 1-7 (1981-1982)
- Veterinary News,, (1983: Winter – 1985: Fall)
- Feline Health Topics for Veterinarians,, v.1, no.1–v.24, no.2 (1986-2009)
- Annual Fred Scott Feline Symposium, [proceedings], (9th, 1997 - date)
- Feline Practitioner Seminars, 1st-8th (1989-1996)
- Felis domesticus: A Manual of Feline Health 1982-1983: Proceedings 2nd Annual Feline Health Seminar
- Cornell Feline Health Center Annual Report,, (1997/1998 – date)
Collections in this community
(Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine., 2017)Topics in this Annual Report include: A Message from the Director (Luis M. Schang); Jim Richards' Legacy; Research Grants Updates; The Power of Bequests; Opportunities for Support; Elizabeth's Wish List; Donor Partnerships; ...
(Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine, 2016)Topics in this Annual Report include: Contents; Executive Summary; Message from the Director (Colin R. Parrish); Synergy, the Key to Our Success; Updates on 2014 Grants; Update on 2015 Grants; Donor Highlight (Donald and ...
(Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine, 2015)Topics in this Annual Report include: Table of Contents; Message from the Directors (Colin R. Parrish, Bruce Kornreich); Growing Public Information Program: Our Brochures Get a Boost; Membership: You Asked and We Answered; ...
(Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine, 2014)Topics in this Annual Report include: Contents; A Message from the Director (Colin R. Parrish); Our 40th Anniversary: A Look Back Forty Years of Helping Cats; Research Summary; The Legacy of Dr. James Richards Jr. at the ...
(Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine, 2013)Topics in this Annual Report include: Contents; A Message from the Director (Colin R. Parrish); Research Support; Leadership Program Support; Student Scholarships; Camuti Memorial Feline Consultation Service; Consultants; ...