Cornell University Library >
Conservation Treatment Collection >
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||Conservation Treatment Job # 12539|
|Other Titles: ||Bound as "Trials no.41"|
- Trial of the Rev. Niel Douglas : before the High Court of Justiciary, at Edinburgh, on the 26th May 1817, for sedition
- Account of the life and transactions of William Gadesby : from the age of seventeen to twenty-eight, when he was brought to trial ... and received sentence of death ... / written by himself, when in prison ; to which is added, an appendix, concerning his... 1791
- * The Yelverton marriage case, Thelwall v. Yelverton, comprising an authentic and unabridged account of the most extraordinary trial of modern times, with all its revelations, incidents, and details specially reported.
|Issue Date: ||14-Aug-2012|
|Citation: ||Sent to Scanning 2/4/2013|
|Abstract: ||Law Library (Myron Taylor Hall) Trials K540.T75 no. 41|
|Description: ||Conservation Treatment Job # 12539
- Treated as a part of the Saving America's Treasures Grant for Early American Trials
- There are 3 individual pamphlets bound together in this volume marked "no.41", each has a different title and author.|
|Appears in Collections:||Conservation Treatment Collection|
Items in eCommons are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.