Cornell University Library >
Conservation Treatment Collection >
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||Conservation Treatment Job# 12531|
|Other Titles: ||Bound as "Trials no.8"|
- Trial of the Hon. Daniel E. Sickles : for shooting Philip Barton Key, Esq. ... / reported by Felix G. Fontaine.
- Boston slave riot, and trial of Anthony Burns containing the report of the Faneuil hall meeting ; the murder of Batchelder ; Theodore Parker's lesson for the day ; speeches of counsel on both sides, corrected by themselves ; a verbatim report of Judge Lor
- Microscopic examination of samples of commercial arsenic, and the practical results to which it leads. By Edward S. Dana, PH. D.
- Udderzook mystery! : containing a detailed and accurate account of the life of the murderer, his trial and sentence, the disappearance of W.S. Goss, and many strange mysteries closely bearing upon this great case ..
- Trial and conviction of George S. Twitchell, Jr., for the murder of Mrs. Mary E. Hill, his mother-in-law : with the eloquent speeches of counsel on both sides and Hon. Judge Brewster's charge to the jury in full : to which are added many interesting facts
|Issue Date: ||27-Jun-2012|
|Citation: ||Given to Bronwyn Mohlke for Scanning, 3/4/2013, ret'd from scanning and sent to lab while jmb on vacation, no dates recorded by staff, 5/22/2013, ret'd to home dept, signed for by Nicole Mormilo, 5/29/2013|
SAT Scanning ID: SAT_069, SAT_070, SAT_071, SAT_072, SAT_073
No before pictures found, jmb 7/24/2013
|Abstract: ||Law Library (Myron Taylor Hall) Trials K540.T75 no. 8|
|Description: ||Conservation Treatment Job# 12531|
|Appears in Collections:||Conservation Treatment Collection|
Items in eCommons are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.